At Serpa Packaging, we know we don’t succeed unless our customers succeed. We establish long-term, trusting relationships with our clients by not only providing a quality product, but by also focusing on customer service. Our ultimate goal is simple: To provide our customers with the best up-time in the industry. In order to meet this objective, it’s important to pay attention to client feedback. That’s why Serpa was honored to receive a powerful testimonial from one of our clients on a recent project.
Serpa is a manufacturer of high-quality machinery, providing complete end-of-line packaging solutions. We offer the most advanced technology and design in the industry. Beyond using the highest quality parts, we believe it’s our experience and outstanding professionalism that sets us apart, as witnessed by one of our highly regarded clients during a recent Serpa case packer Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
Positive comments from members of the client team included:
• Serpa developed an itinerary for the entire duration of the client visit.
• Not only was Serpa organized, they were very aware of who the customer was and exceedingly conscientious of what needed to be accomplished.
• It was “all hands on-deck” — each Serpa team member spent time with the customer to explain their functions and offer assistance.
• The case packer was pre-checked prior to the visit, with all settings determined and documented.
• Product samples were posted for each run along with package drawings and descriptions.
• Outgoing meetings were scheduled each day for all concerned to review any issues, changes, and/or results.
• Necessary adjustments to the Serpa case packer were attended to immediately and completed by the end of the same day, or at the latest, by the next day (i.e. guarding & interferences).
• Serpa assigned one point-person to handle all communication, drive the schedule, answer questions, and bird-dog any issues.
The project engineer of the client company was so impressed by the visit that it will influence the way other suppliers are viewed going forward. “Even to the point that we may spec out these things to be a part of FAT’s with other companies,” said the client, adding, “Overall, I am very satisfied with Serpa’s service and machine quality, but also see the things we should come to expect from our other suppliers.”
The procurement manager summed the project up by stating, “This kind of outstanding work does not go unnoticed. We sincerely appreciate all of your efforts and will keep the bid opportunities coming your way. Thank you to the Serpa Team!”
Since 1985 Serpa has been providing packaging solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. Our mission is to become the end-of-line packaging company of choice by providing the most advanced technology, and by establishing long-term relationships with our customers. Serpa Packaging Solutions has formed strategic partnerships with like-minded manufacturers to provide customers with complete integrated packaging lines.
Contact Serpa today to let us exceed your expectations.