Reliable Product Handling
After the case is picked and erected, collated product is gently elevated upward into the case. Our product load funnel ensures accurate loading of product into the case. Minor and major flaps are then folded with precision as the case moves through the take-away section. The case is sealed and then smoothly discharged.
Our proven case erector accurately picks and erects cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. Our unique walking beam with dual-sided opposing vacuum ensures square cases all the way through the closing station. The rugged stainless steel frame is built for three shift per day operation and the servo belt drives ensure quiet, high-speed operation. Digital gauges and scales with pointers allow for a quick, no-tool changeover in as little as 5 minutes. Like all Serpa machines, the P270 Bottom Load Case Packer is user friendly and low maintenance.
- All Servo Driven
- Balcony Design
- Compact Footprint
- All Belt Drives – low noise, longer life
- Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
- Fast and Accurate Changeover – less than 5 minutes
- Efficient Product Collation/Accumulation
- Large Capacity, Ergonomic Case Magazine
- Low Maintenance – easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- User Friendly – fewer parts to time in
- Available in Stainless Steel Construction
- Hot Glue or Tape Sealing
(Larger Ranges Available)