Side Load Case Packer that Runs Both Cases and Trays
The P200 Side Load Case Packer is the first to truly run cases and trays on the same machine. Tape closure on cases and glue sealing of trays is accomplished with a simple changeover. Our Easy Case Clear-out feature allows for problem cases to be released with ease to maximize machine up time.
Our proven case erector accurately picks and erects cases at speeds up to 20 cases per minute. Our unique walking beam with dual-sided opposing vacuum ensures square cases all the way through the closing station without the need for flight lugs. The rugged stainless steel frame is built for three shift per day operation and the servo belt drives ensure quiet, high-speed operation. Digital gauges and scales with pointers allow for a quick, no-tool changeover in as little as 5 minutes. Like all Serpa machines, the P200 is user friendly and low maintenance.
- All Servo Driven
- Balcony Design
- Compact Footprint
- All Belt Drives – low noise, longer life
- Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
- Vacuum Assisted Walking Beam Provides Square Cases – no skewing flight lugs, no pinching belts
- Extremely Fast and Accurate Changeover – less than 5 minutes
- Telescoping Funnel – accurate product loading
- Low Maintenance – easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- User Friendly – fewer parts to time in
- Available in Stainless Steel Construction
- Hot Glue or Tape Sealing
(Larger Ranges Available)