Open Access Design
Bi-fold guard doors provide full walk-in access to the operator side of the machine. Full height guard doors on the back of the machine allow complete access to the collator and all of the drive components for easy maintenance. Our easy case clear out feature allows for problem cases to be released with ease to maximize machine up time.
Our proven case erector accurately picks case blanks at speeds up to 30 cases per minute. Our unique walking beam with dual-sided opposing vacuum ensures that the cases will be square all the way through the closing station without the need for flight lugs. The rugged frame is built for three shift per day operation and the servo belt drives ensure quiet, high-speed operation. Digital gauges and scales with pointers allow for a quick, no-tool changeover in as little as 15 minutes. Like all Serpa machines, the P320 Wraparound Case Packer is user friendly and low maintenance.
- All Servo Driven
- Balcony Design
- Compact Footprint
- All Belt Drives – low noise, longer life
- Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
- Extremely Fast and Accurate Changeover – less than 15 minutes
- Telescoping Funnel – accurate product loading
- Low Maintenance – easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- User Friendly – fewer parts to time in
- Available in Stainless Steel Construction
- Hot Glue Sealing
(Larger Ranges Available)