Precision Product Handling
The P250 Top Load Case Packer features a 2-axis pick and place assembly with either a vacuum or gripper pick head with quick-change tooling provides precision product handling. Our quick change-out heads make this machine as flexible as it is durable. Our product load funnel ensures accurate loading of product into the case.
Our proven case erector accurately picks and erects cases at speeds up to 20 cases per minute. Our unique walking beam with dual-sided opposing vacuum ensures square cases all the way through the closing station without the need for flight lugs. The rugged stainless steel frame is built for three shift per day operation and the servo belt drives ensure quiet, high-speed operation. Digital gauges and scales with pointers allow for a quick, no-tool changeover in as little as 5 minutes. Like all Serpa machines, the P250 Top Load Case Packer is user friendly and low maintenance.
- All Servo Driven
- Balcony Design
- Compact Footprint
- All Belt Drives – low noise, longer life
- Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
- Fast and Accurate Changeover – less than 5 minutes
- 2-axis servo pick & place
- Vacuum or gripper pick head with quick change tooling
- Low Maintenance – easy access to all components provides for easy maintenance
- User Friendly – fewer parts to time in Hot Glue or Tape Sealing
(Larger Ranges Available)